MERN Stack Developer
January 01, 2024
We are looking for a Full Stack Developer who is proficient in MERN Stack. We are seeking a motivated and innovative professional who can not only bring to life dynamic front-end applications but also effectively manage server-side code. The ideal candidate is one who stays updated on the latest trends and technologies in the digital sphere and is eager to apply this knowledge to create high-traffic, public-facing web applications.
We are seeking a talented MERN Stack Developer to join our team. As a MERN Stack Developer, you will be responsible for developing and implementing user interface components using React.js concepts and workflows such as Redux. Additionally, you will be integrating server-side logic using Node.js and optimizing the application for maximum performance and scalability.
- Develop user-facing features using React.js and other latest technologies.
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use.
- Translating designs and wireframes into high-quality code.
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers.
- Implementing Node.js backend services and APIs.
- Building and managing databases, ensuring high-performance and responsiveness.
- Implementing security and data protection measures.
- Collaborating with the team to define and ship new features.
- Proficiency in the MERN (MongoDB, Express.js, React.js, Node.js) stack.
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs, Typescript, Next.js
- Knowledge of modern authorization mechanisms such as JSON Web Token (JWT).
- Understanding of server-side rendering and its benefits and use cases.
- Familiarity with code versioning tools such as Git.
- Excellent troubleshooting and debugging skills.
What We Offer
- Full-Time MERN Stack Developer at Neutron Ltd.
- Work Week Saturday to Thursday, 9 AM to 6 PM (Including Lunch Break)
- Salary Negotiable (We’ll Match Expectations for Senior Candidates)
- Working Onsite (Office Location is in 55 KDA Ave, Khulna)
Please send your resume to [email protected] to apply.